CANCELLED due to snow.
This committee advises the Board and some of its primary functions are to:
- Seek to ensure that the Malvern Hills Trust always acts within its powers, complies with charity legislation and acts in accordance with best practice
- Monitor the performance of the Board and its committees and compliance with Standing Orders and the Code of Conduct for its members
- Ensure that there is an appropriate risk management system in place
- Monitor the internal governance arrangements and policies to ensure they are up-to-date
- Oversee a system of induction and training for Board members