This committee advises the Board and some of its primary functions are to:
- Seek to ensure that the Malvern Hills Trust always acts within its powers, complies with charity legislation and acts in accordance with best practice
- Monitor the performance of the Board and its committees and compliance with Standing Orders and the Code of Conduct for its members
- Ensure that there is an appropriate risk management system in place
- Monitor the internal governance arrangements and policies to ensure they are up-to-date
- Oversee a system of induction and training for Board members
Meeting agenda (PDF)
Meeting papers (PDF)
Meeting minutes (PDF)
Previous meeting minutes (PDF)
All the Board and Committee meetings are open to the public, except when matters are subject to legal professional privilege, contain personal information or financially sensitive information is to be discussed.
Members of the public may address a meeting, subject to prior written notice being received in writing at Manor House by noon, 1 clear working day preceding the meeting (therefore by noon on Tuesday for a meeting on a Thursday).
The notice should include details of the subject matter on which it is proposed to speak. Members of the public will speak in the same order as notifications are received. Any address will be limited to 3 minutes per person, and no more than 30 minutes set aside for public speaking at each meeting.
A member of the public may only address a committee meeting on a topic which is relevant to agenda items for that meeting.
Please note that our meeting agendas will be added prior to upcoming meetings. Meeting minutes are signed off at Board meetings therefore some minutes below available as draft only.